Rear, from left to right:
- Pickled shallots with apples, peppercorns, beet stalks and juniper berries.
- Pickled garlic with red peppers, basil, lemon thyme, bay leaves, peppercorns.
- Dried, home-grown sage.
Middle, left to right:
- Dried, home-grown rosemary.
- Beetroot, onion and plum chutney.
- Tomato, red pepper, red onion and garlic chutney with home-grown oregano.
- Mango, green pepper, carrot and onion chutney.
- "Rhubramble" jam. There's eight jars that size rather than one big jar in order to combat Bready Knife Syndrome.
That should be me and mine set up for the Xmas period. Our Sophie lives down in Reading so she's got an 0.25L jar of each chutney and one of the wee jam jars as cupboard-fillers for the Winter.